- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
- Trial version
- Latest version:
- 2.6.4 11/07/11
- Last month's downloads:
- 2.9 MB
- more programs (3)
SuperDuper! is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.4 or later|
SuperDuper! is also compatible with
Versions of SuperDuper!
|SuperDuper! 2.6.4 11/07/11||Trial version||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Enhancements & Bug Fixes
- SuperDuper now prevents the destination from being manually ejected during copy
- Proper error message now issued when a destination ejects itself due to hardware errors
- Resolved AppleScript dictionary compatibility issues under 10.4 that prevented scheduled copies and some shutdown actions from running
- Overly aggressive copy verification under Leopard no longer cause copies to fail on highly active files
- Setting permissions on read-only disk images no longer fail when there are bad OSAXen installed
- Launchpad and Mission Control are now shared for Sandboxes
- Sandbox script syntax error corrected
- Easy to set up and use
- Save drives as a disk image
- Smart updates
- Very efficient and reliable
- Can't save custom backup filters
- Interface could be improved a bit
"Absolute life saver!"
Clone your drives regularly with this.
When your computer fails for whatever reason and you have to send it in for repair, you can take the cloned drive, boot it from another machine and continue working - without interruption whatsoever(!). Once you have your repaired machine back you copy the clone over and continue.
The beauty is that you don't have to setup and reconfigure the new machine at all. You just boot and and everything is as it was on the original machine.
It saved my life a couple of times already. Highly recommended, even if you have Time Machine.
- bootable backups
- CLI support
- 29 Jul 2013
The recent closure of Megaupload highlights the risks of using a cloud based service to backup and... See more
So you've upgraded to Lion, got all excited, but then found that important applications like Microsoft... See more
Questions and answers SuperDuper!
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********